Surplus coats/winter clothing will be donated to a select number of agencies and school districts who serve a large number of children. Surplus coats/winter clothing will be distributed to selected agencies on Saturday, December 10th and Sunday, December 11th, 2016.
School Districts and Public Agencies must meet the following requirements to be eligible to receive coats/winter clothing on Surplus Day:
- Non-Profit agencies/school districts must submit your Tax Exemption Number.
- The agency/school district must provide the coats/winter clothing to families in need at no cost.
- The agency/school district must serve the Central-Texas area.
- Agencies serving children will have priority over agencies only serving adults.
- The agency/school district must be able to pick up the coats/winter clothing on Surplus distribution days.
If you are interested in being considered to receive surplus coats/winter clothing and meet the criteria above, please complete the Surplus Request Form.
The deadline to submit the Surplus Request Form is November 1, 2016.
Agencies will be selected at the discretion of The Junior League of Austin and those selected to be part of Surplus Distribution will be notified by November 30, 2016.
For questions, please contact CFK Surplus Coordinators: