JLA Logo Usage
The Junior League of Austin logo must appear on all community correspondence and public materials. Below are the guidelines for using the logo.
- The logo may not be used with any other agency's logo unless specifically separated and typeset with a qualifier such as "sponsored by" or "in conjunction with."
- The logo must always include the tag line.
- The logo may be presented in color or black and white.
- The logo may not be smaller that one (1) inch.
- Logo Color - The PMS# for the yellow is 1205. The following is a breakdown of the mixture:
- Black - 1/128
- Yellow - 7/8 (.055)
- Warm Red - 3/16 (.012)
- Transparent White - 16 (.100)
Click here for a .jpg copy of the JLA logo.