February 22, 2018 at Fair Market
VIP Reception 6:00 – 7:00 P.M. • General Admission 7:00 – 10:00 P.M.
The Junior League of Austin is pleased to present Austin Entertains, a culinary experience led by Austin’s greatest female chefs, which will be held at Fair Market on February 22, 2018. Join us for gourmet tastings from the women who are leading Austin’s culinary scene, exquisite libations from local female bartenders, and a live music showcase featuring Austin’s favorite party band: Southtown! All funds raised through this event will benefit The Junior League of Austin’s programs including FIT – Food In Tummies, Coats for Kids, and more than 30 local, community non-profits.
Meet Our Chefs:
Morgan Angelone – Dai Due’s New School of Traditional Cookery and Dai Due Taqueria
Trish Eichelberger & Alex Sanguinetti – Alamo Drafthouse
Shannon Kennedy – Uchiko
Megan Mascola – Odd Duck
Sarah McIntosh – Epicerie
Allie Oliva – ATX Cocina
Amanda Turner – Juniper
Meet our Bartenders:
Nancy Phelan – Cat Tequila
Featured Local Wineries:
Featured Local Breweries:
Featured Local Distillery:
Featured Local Beverages:
Meet our Musical Guests:
DJ Diesel is a local female DJ who studied at Austin’s own DUB Academy. She adds a magical twist to your favorite songs that will have you moving to the beat in no time!
Southtown, an Austin-based party band with an energizing pop/funk sound that will have you dancing to the beat all night long!
Austin Entertains – VIP Ticket: $150
Enjoy a private cocktail reception, tastings, cocktails and live music. VIP ticket includes:
- Special VIP cocktail reception from 6:00-7:00 p.m. with passed hors d’oeuvres prepared by a top secret chef.
- Exclusive access to bubbles service throughout the VIP reception and main event.
- Complimentary valet parking.
- VIP gift bag.
- Plus entrance to the main event – Austin Entertains!
Austin Entertains – General Admission Ticket: $85
- Gourmet samplings from 18 of Austin’s finest female chefs, including a wide range of savory and sweet treats certain to delight even the most refined of palates!
- Samplings of local wines, craft beers and handcrafted, artisan cocktails prepared by Austin’s premier female bartenders.
- Live music performance by Southtown.
- Silent auction featuring unique gifts and experiences ranging from surfing at NLand Surf Park to a private tasting party at Vista Brewing Company.
- Fun games and fundraising activities, including Fund-A-Need, an easy way to help support the Junior League of Austin and it’s charitable programs.
- Take-home gift provided by our sponsors.
*Please note: parking near Fair Market is limited. We strongly encourage all General Admission guests to carpool with friends or use a ride-share service.
*This is a 21 and over event. Valid ID is required for all attendees. No children or infants permitted.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT – Julie Hildebrand, Spring Events Chair 2017-18, firstname.lastname@example.org
By attending Austin Entertains you authorize The Junior League of Austin to use your image in any photos taken at the event for any lawful purpose including, but not limited to marketing and promotional purposes.
Thank you to our sponsors for their generous support. If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please contact The Junior League of Austin Fund Development Vice President at email@example.com.