Coats for Kids Community Coats
We work with select organizations to help distribute coats, especially to those who are unable to attend one of our locations on Distribution Day.
We rely heavily on partnerships with schools and local service organizations to effectively and safely distribute a warm coat for any child who needs one. Community coats and winter clothing from the Coats for Kids coat drive will be donated to selected organizations who serve a large number of children. Community coat distribution will take place during Distribution Week, on Dec. 8-9, 2023, at The Junior League of Austin’s Community Impact Center.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Organization must be a registered not-for-profit entity.
- Organization must provide its Tax Exemption Number.
- Organization must provide coats/winter clothing to families in need at no cost.
- Organization must serve the Central Texas area.
- Organization must acknowledge that organizations serving children will have priority over agencies serving only adults.
- Organization must be available to pick up coats/winter clothing from the Community Impact Center at the scheduled time during Distribution Week.
If you are interested in partnering with us in our coat distribution this year and meet the criteria above, please email the Community Coats Coordinator to receive a Request Form. The deadline to submit a Community Coats Request Form is Nov. 29th, 2023.
For questions, please contact the Community Coats Coordinators at (512) 888-9036 or email@example.com.