Coats for Kids Community Coats
In 2021, our modified format will rely more heavily on partnerships with schools and local service organizations to effectively and safely distribute a warm coat for any child who needs one.
Community coats/winter clothing from the Coats for Kids coat drive will be donated to selected organizations who serve a large number of children. Community coat distribution will take place during Distribution Week, December 3 -10, 2022, at The Junior League of Austin Community Impact Center.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Organization must be a registered not-for-profit entity.
- Organization must provide their Tax Exemption Number.
- Organization must provide coats/winter clothing to families in need at no cost.
- Organization must serve the Central Texas area.
- Organization must acknowledge that organizations serving children will have priority over agencies only serving adults.
- Organization must be available to pick up coats/winter clothing from the Community Impact Center at the scheduled time during Distribution Week.
For questions, please contact CFK Community Coats Coordinators at 512-888-9034 or email@example.com.