Through the combined efforts of over 2,400 members, our generous donors, partner agencies and community advisors, The Junior League of Austin invests more than 100,000 volunteer hours in our community each year. Our focus areas are youth, education, cultural enrichment, and health and well-being.Your annual gift:
- Provides warm coats for more than 32,000 children annually through Coats for Kids
- Provides meals each weekend to more than 950 elementary school children who qualify for the National School Lunch Program through the FIT – Food In Tummies – Feeding Minds…Growing Bodies Program
- Assists local non-profit agencies through financial resources and trained volunteers from The Junior League of Austin in our annual Community Project Partnerships
- Provide assistance to non-profit agencies by offering volunteers for community-based events on a short-term basis through the Done-In-A-Day Program
- Provides opportunities for members to share the experience of volunteering with the children in their lives through hosting Kids Giving Back activities
- Develops and implements an on-going series of volunteer training and leadership development programs for The Junior League of Austin members
The Junior League of Austin accepts annual gifts, corporate sponsorship, In-Kind donations, and endowment gifts. For more information, please contact our Vice President of Fund Development .