Thank you for your interest in being a community project! Please review the 2019 Community Project Application Guide for more information about the application process.
COMMUNITY AGENCY MEET AND GREET
Each August, The Junior League of Austin hosts a community agency meet and greet to provide detailed information on ways to partner with the League. To learn more about the the meet and greet or to be added to our email list, please contact the Community Vice President at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To access slides from the 2019 Meet and Greet, click here.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION
Please note that to be considered as a community project, the following is required:
- Agency must show proof of $1 million in liability insurance
- Agency must provide quality placements for a minimum of 6 League volunteers
- If funds are requested, the funds must relate to the work of the League volunteers
- Agency must allow a representative of The Junior League of Austin to sit on the Board of Directors as an ex-officio, non-voting member
- All new agencies and those who have not been a Junior League of Austin Community Project in the past 3 years must send a representative to attend the August 1st orientation in order to submit a project proposal
- Agency must include the League name/logo in all publicity regarding the project
Application due date is August 29, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. (no exceptions).
For your application to be considered, the following items must be submitted on or before the due date:
- Financial Documents (including)
- Online Applications are being accepted between now and 5:00 pm CST on August 29, 2019.
Click here to apply!
For questions about the application or technical assistance please contact JLA Community Liaison at email@example.com.