Thank you for your interest in being a Community Partner! The application period for the 2022-2023 Community Partners is August 1–August 31, 2021.
The Junior League of Austin is excited to announce a spring workshop for our Community Partner Application for the 2022-2023 League year! The workshop will be held via Zoom Wednesday, April 28, 2021, from 12–1 p.m. Please register HERE! After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The Junior League of Austin places approximately 400–500 volunteers in the Central Texas community each year through our Community Partner agreements or our Done in a Day program. Our workshop will mainly focus on our Community Partner application process. For an overview of our Community Partner program, please visit our website.
If this is something that you believe your organization would benefit from, please consider attending the workshop and applying. If you would like more information or help crafting a placement request for our volunteers, please reach out as soon as possible to our community liaison at email@example.com.
Community Partner Applications are due August 31, 2021, so let’s start collaborating now!
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION OF COMMUNITY PARTNERS
- Agency must show proof of $1 million in liability insurance.
- Agency must provide quality placements for a minimum of six JLA volunteers.
- If funds are requested, the funds must relate to the work of the JLA volunteers.
- Agency must allow a representative of The Junior League of Austin to sit on the Board of Directors as an ex-officio, non-voting member.
- Agency must include the League name/logo in all publicity regarding the project.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with The Junior League of Austin. We look forward to hearing from you!
For questions about the application or technical assistance, please contact the JLA Community Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOCUMENTS TO HELP YOU PREPARE
- Application guide.
- PDF copy of the application for preparation.
- August 10, 2020 workshop handout.
- Link to the Q&A session from August 17, 2020.