Apply to be a Community Partner
Applications Are Now Closed
Thank you for your interest in becoming a community partner with The Junior League of Austin (JLA)! The application period for 2023–2024 is now closed. The application period for 2024–2025 will open in August 2023.
If you have any questions about partnering with JLA or the next application period, contact Shelley Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In need of trained volunteers for your Board or other high-level opportunities? Contact email@example.com
Join our Community Agency mailing list!
General Requirements for Consideration
- Agency must show proof of $1 million in liability insurance.
- Agency must provide quality placements for a minimum of six JLA volunteers.
- If funds are requested, the funds must relate to the work of the JLA volunteers.
- Agency must allow a representative of JLA to sit on its Board of Directors as an ex-officio, non-voting member.
- Agency must include the League name/logo in all publicity regarding the project.
- All new agencies and agencies that have not been a JLA community partner in the past three years must send a representative to
- Attend the community partner orientation on August 3, 2022 in order to submit a project proposal.
To help you complete your application, please see our Community Project Application Guide.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with The Junior League of Austin!
For questions about the Community Partner process, please contact the JLA Researchers Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.