Thank you for your interest in being a community project! The application period for the 2020-2021 Community Projects is now closed.
If you completed an application for the 2020-2021 year, you will be hearing from a Junior League volunteer in the coming months. We look forward to talking with you soon!
If you did not complete an application for the 2020-2021 year, please plan to attend the Community Agency Meet and Greet in the summer of 2020. For your reference, you can review the information shared at the 2019 meeting here.
If you have a need for volunteers for events or other short term projects, please review our Done-in-a-Day partnership opportunities here.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION
Please note that to be considered as a community project, the following is required:
- Agency must show proof of $1 million in liability insurance
- Agency must provide quality placements for a minimum of 6 League volunteers
- If funds are requested, the funds must relate to the work of the League volunteers
- Agency must allow a representative of The Junior League of Austin to sit on the Board of Directors as an ex-officio, non-voting member
- All new agencies and those who have not been a Junior League of Austin Community Project in the past 3 years must send a representative to attend the August 1st orientation in order to submit a project proposal
- Agency must include the League name/logo in all publicity regarding the project
For questions about the application or technical assistance please contact JLA Community Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org.