Thank you for your interest in being a Community Partner! The application period for the 2022-2023 Community Partners is August 1–September 7, 2021.
The Junior League of Austin places approximately 400–500 volunteers in the Central Texas community each year through our Community Partner agreements or our Done-In-A-Day program. Our workshop will mainly focus on our Community Partner application process. For an overview of our Community Partner program, please visit our website.
If this is something that you believe your organization would benefit from, please consider attending the workshop and applying. Note, if you’re applying for the first time or haven’t been chosen in over 2 years, this workshop is a requirement. If one of your team members cannot attend, please reach out to our Community Liaison, at email@example.com for options.
Community Partner Applications are due September 7, 2021, so let’s start collaborating now!
The Community Project Application Guide is available here.
Please click here to view the Application workshop.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION OF COMMUNITY PARTNERS
- Agency must show proof of $1 million in liability insurance.
- Agency must provide quality placements for a minimum of six JLA volunteers.
- If funds are requested, the funds must relate to the work of the JLA volunteers.
- Agency must allow a representative of The Junior League of Austin to sit on the Board of Directors as an ex-officio, non-voting member.
- Agency must include the League name/logo in all publicity regarding the project.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with The Junior League of Austin. We look forward to hearing from you!
For questions about the application or technical assistance, please contact the JLA Community Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org.