Applications Are Live
Thank you for your interest in becoming a community partner with The Junior League of Austin (JLA)! The application period for the 2023–2024 community partners is August 1–31, 2022. All applications are due by midnight on August 31, 2022.
If you have any questions about partnering with JLA, contact our Community Liaison, Jackie Steinburg, at email@example.com.
To help you complete your application, please see our Community Project Application Guide.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION
- Agency must show proof of $1 million in liability insurance.
- Agency must provide quality placements for a minimum of six JLA volunteers.
- If funds are requested, the funds must relate to the work of the JLA volunteers.
- Agency must allow a representative of JLA to sit on its Board of Directors as an ex-officio, non-voting member.
- Agency must include the League name/logo in all publicity regarding the project.
- All new agencies and agencies that have not been a JLA community partner in the past three years must send a representative to
- Attend the community partner orientation on August 3, 2022 in order to submit a project proposal.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with The Junior League of Austin!
We hope to hear from you!
Meet and Greet
Agencies interested in learning more about partnering with The Junior League of Austin (JLA) are invited to a nonprofit meet and greet on Wednesday, August 3. We will review the application process for community projects, short-term Done-in-a-Day projects, community funding, and much more during this event! The JLA community partners application opens Monday, August 1 and closes at midnight on Wednesday, August, 31.
When is the event?
Wednesday, August 3, 2022
Check-in at 1 p.m. and presentation from 1:30–2 p.m.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE by Monday, August 1st.
Who should attend?
Any nonprofit representatives (grant writers, volunteer coordinators, etc.) are welcome to attend. To be eligible to apply for 2023–2024 projects, attendance is required for any new nonprofits or those that have not been a JLA placement in the last 3 years.
Where is the event?
The Junior League of Austin’s Community Impact Center
5330 Bluffstone Lane
Austin, TX 78759
Please contact Rachel Pry, Community Vice President at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the meet and greet. We look forward to having you!
For questions about the Community Partner process, please contact the JLA Researchers Chair at email@example.com.