GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION OF COMMUNITY PARTNERS
- Agency must show proof of $1 million in liability insurance.
- Agency must provide quality placements for a minimum of six volunteers from The Junior League of Austin (JLA).
- If funds are requested, the funds must relate to the work of the JLA volunteers.
- Agency must allow a representative of The Junior League of Austin to sit on the Board of Directors as an ex-officio, non-voting member.
- Agency must include the League name/logo in all publicity regarding the project.
Thank you for your interest in applying to be a community partner with The Junior League of Austin, the application process is currently closed.
For questions about the Community Partner process, please contact the JLA Researchers Chair at email@example.com.