GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION
Please note that to be considered as a community project, the following is required:
* Applicant Non-profit must be a not-for-profit
* Non-profit must show proof of $1 million in liability insurance
* Non-profit must provide quality placements for a minimum of 6 League volunteers
* If funds are requested, the funds must relate to the work of the League volunteers
* Non-profit must allow a representative of The Junior League of Austin to sit on Nonprofit’s Board of Directors as an ex-officio, non-voting member
* Non-profit must include the League name/logo in all publicity regarding the project
The application process is currently closed.
For questions about the Community Project process, please contact the JLA Researchers Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.