THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN PARTICIPATING IN THE COATS FOR KIDS COAT DRIVE COMPETITION
Our Community Coat Drive Competition is three weeks long. Organizations can drop off their donations at any Jack Brown Cleaners during the competition and will be provided a receipt detailing the number of coats donated. Those receipts will need to be emailed to the Coat Drive Coordinators (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the last day of the competition.
KEY DATES FOR 2016
- Registration for Coat Drive Competition: starts Friday, October 7, 2016
- Community Coat Drive Competition: Monday, November 14 – Wednesday, November 30
- Awards Announcement: Wednesday, December 7 on 98.1 KVET
Registration for this year’s competition starts on October 7, 2016. After registering, you will receive a digital packet of information with more details on the coat drive, posters to hang up as well as tips for a successful drive.
Winners will be invited to the KVET live broadcast on Wednesday, December 7. Additionally, they will receive a banner and plaque illustrating their win.
Awards will be given in the following categories:
- Large Business (51 or more employees)
- Small Business (1-50 employees)
- Faith Based Organization
- Non-Profit Organization
- Neighborhood/Community/Sports Group