Founded in 1934, The Junior League of Austin is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
We are a diverse group of 2,500 women who annually give more than 100,000 uncompensated hours of service to over 29 projects and non-profits in Austin. Here is a snapshot of our Active members:
– Range in age from 25 to 45
– Are business owners, working mothers, professional women and stay at home moms
– Serve on numerous boards and committees throughout our community
– Be between the ages of 25 – 40 (as of May 31, 2017)
– Reside in Travis County or surrounding counties
– Secure three sponsors. We provide a Sponsor Pool for those who need sponsors.
FALL OPEN HOUSE at JLA Headquarters:
+ October 3, 2016 at 6:30 pm
Come learn about the impact of the JLA in Austin.
ADMISSIONS MEETING at JLA Headquarters:
+ January 17, 2017 at 6:00 pm or
+ February 5, 2017 at 2:00 pm
Attending one of these Admissions Meetings is mandatory for joining.
Applications emailed on February 9, 2017.
Applications and sponsor forms are DUE February 19, 2017 by 5pm.
Questions? Please check out our FAQ page.
We want to make the membership process as easy as possible.
Please contact us at email@example.com at anytime with questions.