2014 A Christmas Affair Merchants
Welcome Merchants,The event this year will be held November 19 – 23, 2014 at the Palmer Events Center, with attendance expected to exceed 30,000.
A Christmas Affair is a juried show of merchants from across the country. Space in each category is limited in order to ensure a variety of merchandise and to allow merchants to maximize their full sales potential. Please complete the online application as soon as possible in order to be considered for selection in our show. Applicants will receive email notification of their acceptance/wait list/decline status to our show by April 30th.
Application deadline is March 11, 2014.
Photos of your booth and samples are required with the application.
Please note the following:
- Booths are only nine (9) feet deep. Please plan accordingly. For a complete list of Booth Sizes and Rates, click here.
- A prepaid mailing or call ticket is required if you would like your samples returned. We cannot accept cash or check for return postage.
- A single vendor may not apply and then invite other vendors to participate.
- All merchants are required to pay a $25 non-refundable application fee with your samples.
- Booth locations are limited to quantity. We try to accommodate every merchant’s requested booth size and location but are not always able to do so.
- If accepted into our show, our merchant contract requires the donation of eight (8) - $25 gift certificates (created by the JLA) be submitted.
- Donated samples are not considered a part of this obligation.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please feel free to contact us at 512-467-8982 ext. 262 or email@example.com if you have any additional questions.
|Tina McCutchin||Paige Smith||Nichole Owen|
|A Christmas Affair||A Christmas Affair||A Christmas Affair|
|2014 Event Chair||Merchant Co-Chair||Merchant Co-chair|
Returning A Christmas Affair Prospective Merchants:
If you're a returning prospective merchant applicant, you will use the same login and password as before. Please do NOT recreate a new account below if you have applied in past years. You can reset your password on the login screen if you have forgotten it. Click here to login to your account and access the 2014 Merchant Application.
New Prospective Merchants:
If you're a new prospective merchant application, you must first create and activate a profile before you will be allowed to complete the 2014 Merchant Application. Click here to create a profile and request a login account.