Coats for Kids Community Coats
Community coats/winter clothing from the Coats for Kids coat drive will be donated to a select number of organizations who serve a large number of children who are not able to attend Coats for Kids Distribution Day. Community coat distribution will take place on Saturday, December 7th and Sunday, December 8th, 2019 at the Palmer Events Center.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Organization must be a registered not-for-profit entity
- Organization must provide their Tax Exemption Number
- Organization must provide coats/winter clothing to families in need at no cost
- Organization must serve the Central Texas area (Travis, Williamson & Hays counties)
- Organization must acknowledge that organizations serving children will have priority over agencies only serving adults
- Organization must be available to pick up coats/winter clothing on Saturday, December 8th and Sunday, December 9th
If you are interested in being considered to receive community coats and meet the criteria above, please complete the Community Coats Request Form. The deadline to submit a Community Coats Request Form is November 4, 2019.
For questions, please contact CFK Community Coats Coordinators: