We are no longer accepting 2017 requests for surplus coats. Please check back next year!
Surplus coats/winter clothing from the Coats for Kids coat drive will be donated to a select number of organizations who serve a large number of children. Surplus distribution will take place on Saturday, December 9th and Sunday, December 10th, 2017.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Organization must provide their Tax Exemption Number
- Organization must provide coats/winter clothing to families in need at no cost
- Organization must serve the Central Texas area
- Organization must acknowledge that organizations serving children will have priority over agencies only serving adults
- Organization must be available to pick up coats/winter clothing on Saturday, December 9th and Sunday, December 10th
If you are interested in being considered to receive surplus coats/winter clothing and meet the criteria above, please complete the Surplus Request Form.
Agencies will be selected at the discretion of The Junior League of Austin and those selected to be part of Surplus Distribution will be notified by November 30, 2017.
For questions, please contact CFK Surplus Coordinators: