Our Community Coat Drive Competition is three weeks long. Organizations can drop off their donations at any Jack Brown Cleaners during the competition and will be provided a receipt detailing the number of coats donated. Those receipts will need to be emailed to the Coat Drive Coordinators (email@example.com) by the last day of the competition.
Monetary contribution in $20 increments can also count as a coat in the group’s competition total. To make a cash donation that will count toward the total (every $20 buys a new coat), please click here.
KEY DATES FOR 2019
- Community Coat Drive Competition: Monday, October 28 – Friday, November 22
- Awards Announcement: Wednesday, December 4 on 98.1 KVET
Registration for this year’s competition starts Monday, September 23, 2019. After registering, you will receive a digital packet of information with more details on the coat drive, posters to hang up, and tips for a successful drive.
To register, please click here.
Winners will be invited to the KVET live broadcast on Wednesday, December 4. Additionally, they will receive a banner and plaque illustrating their win.
Awards will be given in the following categories:
- Large Business (1000+ employees)
- Medium Business (251-1000 employees)
- Small Business (1-250 employees)
- Non-Profit Organization
- Community Group (Neighborhood, Church Group, etc.)