Our grand tasting—supporting Austin’s most talented female chefs and more—will take place at the Community Impact Center on February 27th at 7 p.m.
Have you purchased your tickets to Austin Entertains yet? We offer two ticket options for the night:
- General Admissions Tickets ($85)
- VIP Tickets ($150)
All ticket holders will have access to nearly 30 tasting tables and three separate bars. Entertainment will include cover band Love & Happiness, a live and silent auction, wine raffle, FIT backpacking station, customized pocket squares by Knot Standard, Tarot card readings, a photo booth, and more.
In addition, VIP ticket holders will have access to a 30-minute preview event, Exclusive VIP tastings, complimentary valet parking and more.
Both General Admission and VIP tickets may be purchased here.
Interested in our Austin Entertains auction packages? Many Austin-area businesses generously contributed to our auction, which will be both live and silent. Some of our favorite packages include:
- Beach House in Charleston for 7 nights/8 days paired with a Lily Pulitzer Private Champagne Shopping Experience
- Dove Hunt in Argentina paired with a $500 gift card to Sportsman’s Finest
- Glamping Adventure on the San Marcos River at Wahwahtaysee Resort and Fly Fishing with Go Outside Expedition Company
- Diamond Bracelet from Benold’s Jewelers
- Private Macaron Making Class at La Patisserie
- Austin Food and Wine Festival Tickets by C3
- Consultation + Professional Organizing Package from Neat & Tidy Austin
All bidding will take place on February 27th at Austin Entertains. You can also try your luck at winning a wine wall made up of 100 hand-selected wines by the Whole Foods Market sommelier. We hope to see you there!
About the Writer: Laura Wolfe joined the Junior League of Austin last year after transferring from the Junior League of Fresno. She is an attorney by trade and loves cooking Italian food.