New Member – Provisional
- Candidates are placed in a Provisional Class led by a committee dedicated to training them about The Junior League of Austin. Provisional meetings are structured to offer training, provide information about how the League operates, answer questions, and develop friendships. The pinnacle of the Provisional Class is the FIT – Food in Tummmies program; a program providing weekend nutrition for an entire student population weekly where 97% of the student body is eligible for free or reduced lunch during the week.
- Information about our Admissions process can be found through this link. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- After completing the Provisional Class, members attain “Active” status.
- Active members review the Placement Portfolios (Community and In-League Placement) and sign up for a new placement each year.
- Any member who has completed at least three (3) years as an Active, excluding Leaves and is 40 years of age (at the end of the fiscal year) who wishes to remain a member of the League but chooses not be an Active can become a Sustaining Member. Active Members who attains 45 years of age must elect Sustaining Membership.
- Sustaining Members who have reached the age of 80 years will have her status changed to Emeritus.